This easy party spread is super satisfying and so easy to make. I love chèvre recipes that go sweet on me, so the spread is just right, IMHO. Enjoy, enjoy. Thank you, Amy!
Author: ©Amy Johnson | She Wears Many Hats
- 8 ounces cream cheese or chèvre, or 50/50 combo
- caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- toffee bits
- sliced apples, pears, pretzels for serving
- Place cream cheese/chèvre on a serving dish. Pour as much caramel sauce as you want evenly over cheese. Sprinkle with a generous helping of toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or pretzels.