Don’t be afraid of oven-roasted eggplant, it is divine!!!!
Adapted from Closet Cooking
Pasta with Oven Roasted Eggplant, Goat Cheese, and Mint Recipe
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup mint, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz goat cheese (chèvre)
- 1/2 lb pasta
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the eggplant and zucchini cubes on these trays in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
3. Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mint, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
4. Toss together the pasta, eggplant, zucchini and goat cheese. Add the dressing and serve.